DJI Mavic Mini (Fly As You Are)

Vinyl wraps :rofl:

1 Like

I did see that but itā€™s not like DJI

Are these not OA sensors? :thinking:

People think not but I donā€™t agree

Looking at some of the close ups,people are saying that these contain a mesh,for cooling,and are NOT sensorsā€¦Hope i am wrong :wink::wink:

This is what appears to be thereā€¦:wink::wink:

SFA? :rofl:

1 Like

Mid-topic poll!

Will you buy a Mavic Mini?

• TAKE MY MONEY NOW DJI!!
  • No, not interested
  • Maybe, depends onā€¦ (let us know)

0 voters

Been following this , it looks like a fun drone but I will wait till itā€™s released and been tested hands on, donā€™t realy need it itā€™s just a bug thing want! :smile::rofl:

3 Likes

Maybe, depends onā€¦

ā€¦ whether my wife remembers that the money I got selling my M2Z is still sitting in my Paypal account. :shushing_face:

2 Likes

2.7K at 50/60P or 25/30P? I think thatā€™s what might tip it for meā€¦

1 Like

I want one,but the deciding factor,will be how it handles the wind,if its anything like the tello,no!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Rather than jump in with both feet straight away I would suggest any prospective buyer waits a couple of months and monitors the DJI product support forum. This will give time for the ā€œI want it NOW!ā€ Gang to Beta test it and DJI to manically rewrite the firmware. DJI have a history of releasing products with issues. Remember when the Inspire was released and it was throwing props off while in the air, and DJI told owners not to fly until they re-engineered the propellor locking mechanism?

Regards

Nidge.

1 Like

Sound advice @Nidge but personally, Iā€™m waaaaayyyyyy to impatient. I therefore volunteer myself to be part of the ā€œI want it NOW!ā€ gang and will report back on exploding props and range issues and wind issues and buggy firmware and and and :smiley:

Interesting too, that the guys who own more drones that probably everyone else in GADC put together ( @Nidge and @MementoMori :wink: ) voted not interested for the Mavic Mini. Why so guys? :thinking:

2 Likes

True that will also be by deciding factor

1 Like

Off to the US at Christmas so depending on price may be a no-brainer to pick one up. No real justification for needing a second drone, but whatever.

1 Like

DJI actually stands for Drone Justification Irrelevant ā€¦

6 Likes

Would you factor in being stung an import duty? Or take your chances?

And, assuming they wonā€™t be readily available here in the UK by Christmas, are you taking orders from GADC members? :thinking:

Thereā€™s a beer in it for you :beer:

2 Likes

I think @colinbm might get one through customs OK ā€¦ especially if flown whilst there ā€¦. but 20? :laughing:

5 Likes