DJI Mavic Mini (Fly As You Are)

Full specs …

Seriously, I literally re-arranged my day thinking there’d be an hour long live event somewhere…

:man_facepalming:

2 Likes

People that haven’t already bought get a 1 hour launch video …… possibly. :wink:

1 Like

Me too! Made my coffee all ready for it.

1 Like

Interesting - is it me or will there be two versions?

1. 4 km for FCC compliant Model (MT1SS5) and 2 km for CE compliant Model (MT1SD25). Measurements were taken in unobstructed environments free of interference. Always fly your drone within visual line of sight unless otherwise permitted.

I … and I swear to God this is true … baked a banana loaf to enjoy a slice whilst watching. :joy:

4 Likes

@DTH they’ll manage it via firmware, same as all their other drones.

Oh well, I’ve ordered it now… I may as well go back to work, will watch the videos later :rofl:

OK - Poll time ….

How long until the first Mavic Mini Flyaway is reported?

• 1 Day
  • 1 Week
  • 1 Month
  • 1 Minute

0 voters

I’m not so sure… have any of the other models been labelled as 2 versions with the same HW and different FW?

1 Like

So - in USA @colinbm will get the Long Range version!

#AwaitsJealousyPosts :wink:

2 Likes

What do you mean?

The MM was available in the DJI Shop before their “official” launch time.

2 Likes

@PingSpike

Not to be confused with Mr Marquez. :wink:

1 Like

yes ha ha does it have senors for avoidance

Do I order now for delivery to friends address, or assume I can pick one up in store at Christmas?

Take a look at all the specs …. everything answered.

Max Wind Speed Resistance

8 m/s (Scale 4) What does that mean?

1 Like

I know this was widely leaked before… but only 1g under the magic 250. That’s quite tight when they’re also selling that snap-on adapter kit and stickers, and there will no doubt be filters coming soon.

8 m/s = 17.9mph = 28.8 kph = 15.5kts

18mph

1 Like