DJI Mini 1, 2, 3 & 4 - offers, deals and discounts

Good beard, is it a lockdown thing or havebyiu worn it a while

2 Likes

Itā€™s been there for about a decade. I have tried shaving it off twice, but it scares my kids :flushed:

2 Likes

An excellent purchase :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Not much of a discount, but the Mavic Mini 2 Fly More Combo is ā‚¬590 delivered on Amazon.de. If you disable ā€˜Amazon Currency Converterā€™ and pay in Euros, the current exchange rate equates to Ā£525. Delivery is 3-5 days. I have often used Amazon.de for tech as stuff is frequently cheaper on their site, and returns are the same as Amazon.co.uk.

Granted, not a massive discount. But I thought I better try to redeem myself after ā€˜Credit Score Gateā€™ :sweat_smile:

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B07FSZQK27

2 Likes

Interesting tip!

Is it shipped via Amazon internally? Or will you get tagged at customs?

Ā£25 quid is Ā£25 quid :+1:t2:

1 Like

I am sure its internally. As you pay the import customs/tax at checkout. I bought a smartwatch for over Ā£300 last week from Amazon.de, I paid the import fees at checkout and it was delivered the next day (!) without having to deal with customs.

Update - confirmed.

https://www.amazon.de/-/en/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200197520&pop-up=1

2 Likes

Great tip, thanks!

If you want to quickly search ā€œallā€ european Amazon sites to get the best price, you can use Hagglezon.

https://www.hagglezon.com/

As you will quickly see, UK is typically the most expensive :unamused:

3 Likes

Check out Revolut if your looking to buy from the Amazon IT/FR/DE sites for the best exchange rates you can get

If anyone is after opening an account let me know, thereā€™s a free fiver in it for both of us.

I bought Bose QCā€™s from .DE that broke, replaced within days via chat, great service, that was pre brexit not sure if anything has changed.

1 Like

I binned my Revolut account last year. They still donā€™t have a UK banking license and theyā€™ve been through a heap of compliance officers. When I used the card abroad, there were several occasions when things just didnā€™t work.

I did a comparison on exchange rates between Revolut and Starling a couple of years agoā€¦ same day, same ATM, 10 Euro withdrawal, 1 minute apartā€¦ there wasnā€™t much in it, but Starling was marginally better.

Ned

Anyone who has a Bluelight card or Employee Purchase Program can get DJI mavic mini 2 fly more for Ā£494.40 from Apple store

3 Likes

Never had an issue in 5 years using abroad, I did read that they had applied for a licence since we left the EU

According to this post on HUKD, he didnā€™t even need to provide his Bluelight card :flushed:

1 Like

I find Curve/Monzo/Starling to be better.

And Iā€™m still waiting a month on a return to amazon.it :frowning:

1 Like

Just ordered the Mini 2 from Wex yesterday for Ā£419. Now sat here awaiting delivery. Fingers crossed.

2 Likes

I keep seeing ads for the Mini2 RTF fly more combo for Ā£469. Does RTF mean return to factory? The seller states its brand new, but if itā€™s returned to factory, surely means itā€™s not brand new.

Link?

It stands for Ready To Fly.

As in, no assembly etc, required.

RTF means ready to fly. Check the listing, it will say whether itā€™s new or not. Though I only know of Ā£469 from the well-known non-UK sellers.