DJI Mini 1, 2, 3 & 4 - offers, deals and discounts

Ahhh. Ready to fly makes more sense. Doh. Will save that to memory in case it gets asked on The Chase or Millionare.
The seller did say brand new, that’s why it didn’t register as true when I thought it was Returned to Factory.
Thanks for clearing that up. Might have to get a Mini 2 also as it doesn’t look like the old Phantom is welcome anymore. Like the idea of portability of the Mini 2. Could almost carry it wherever I go, just in case a photo opertunity arises. Not like the Phantom that needs two days planning.

If you can wait a day or so, the PagoFX offer (just send to your own non-GB Transferwise account) makes it £525 from Amazon.

Just noticed MM2 Combo on eBay ‘refurb’ for £469. Currently showing 6 left in stock (55 sold). Free next day delivery. 99.7% feedback, so seems legit. Posting, as it may suit some folk :+1:

expect to pay £550 best deal if you can get cheaper buy it

Used them for a MP car charger, same refurb, but came in an original DJI box with all the factory stickers on (£15 v £470) but worth a look

1 Like

Newby here and looking to get Mini2. Anyone purchased from this seller before and is this a good price?
https://www.ultraonlineuk.com/dji-mini-2-rtf-kit-fly-more-combo-grey.html

I would recommend you read this first.

4 Likes

Never heard of them but a good price

Thanks @clinkadink. I’ll do some more research.

1 Like

Jessops showing some Mini 2 offers which expire soon:
5% discount, some come with filters and an option of 12 mths 0% finance if that helps.

1 Like

I have been busy. So am thinking of treating myself to a mini 2 in abit. What are they like? I’m on a mavic pro at min. Still love it tho and still need to learn more but fancy a little one too.

When the world is back to normal have a play with mine ;o)

1 Like

Cheers Chris that would be ace. Not in a rush anyway for now. Roll on some nice weather too.
Much appreciated Chris :+1:

1 Like

I have a FB friend who sits behind a desk at Argos Logistics/Distribution at the head office in Milton Keynes. He did a little research and he tells me overall they shipped 74 ordered for collection and home delivery DJI Mini 2s to various locations across the country last week Saturday to Saturday, mine being just one of them. Now that’s just Argos. Factor in Jessops, Amazon and all the other places you can pick them up and you can understand why DJI struggle to keep up with demand and why the lead time is so long from some suppliers. I wonder if they ever envisaged just how popular it would be.

I was on there a moment ago contemplating clicking the buy button. It said 29 looking at this right now. 34 sold in the last hour.

Great Price Currys eBay clearcut.
DJI Mini 2 Drone Fly More Combo - Currys £480.38

1 Like

Seen that - Currys Clearance. After my recent experience with Currys, which was less than positive, I’d rather pay more and have the satisfaction of knowing that the after sales care was accessible and efficient. Just look at Trustpilot reviews.

2 Likes

Got mine from them, and the original mini.

No hassles to report

3 Likes

I don’t suppose you’d be so kind as to share a link to this by any chance? I can only find it at the normal price. Cheers in advance.

Unfortunately already gone.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DJI-Mini-2-Drone-Fly-More-Combo-Space-Grey-Currys-/353373168629