DJI Mini 2 No colour grading

Mini 2 sunrise. No colour grading whatsoever :astonished:

11 Likes

That is a beautiful sunrise Frank :heart_eyes: I’m sure I read somewhere that the Mini 2 applies a high level of processing all by itself to both videos and photo. Cant remember where I read it though so not sure how accurate the information was :thinking:

Thanks Steve, yes I think it does. I’ve bought some ND filters just ND 8 & 16 although they wasn’t on for the sunrise but I’ve read somewhere that it adds it’s own motion blur and maybe I didn’t need them but not sure if it’s true or not.

1 Like

I’m not sure either to be honest Frank but one things for sure, its an incredible drone for the money with plenty of features and great quality video and photo capabilities :+1:t2:

1 Like

Woah! :hushed:

1 Like

I see snow! So this also adds the Ice Flyer Badge to your profile! :+1:

1 Like

Hi Dave, I’ve been searching GADC and all over the internet regarding a problem with my Mini 2 but can’t find anything and wondered if you have come across it.
Since updating to latest firmware and fly app I keep getting the atti mode warning although I have 24+ satellites, though I’m getting the warning it doesn’t seem to be in atti mode as it doesn’t drift and still returns to home.
Unfortunately DJI assist isn’t supported yet on Mini 2 and I can’t refresh or roll back the firmware. Have you come across anyone having this issue?. Cheers Dave.

I don’t have the Mini 2 to be of much help, I’m afraid.

Something to ask in the DJI Mini 2 firmware updates thread I’d suggest.

1 Like

Thanks Dave :+1:

1 Like