DJI Mini 3 Pro and iPad

Well nearly 18 months later, and now owning 4 drones, I ordered an iPad Pro 12.9" with M2 chip and 256GB for photo/video editing. It arrived this afternoon and I have began setting it up, I also bought the Apple Pencil, a carry case/sleeve, and an MFI* 2TB attachable drive.

For editing I have downloaded Light Room and am currently downloading Davinci Resolve for iPad which is taking over 3 hours on my wifi. I have been using Photomatix Pro on my laptops for over 10 years but don’t think that is available for iPad?

I will probably have more questions about using the programes for editing when I get a chance to go fly again, I haven’t yet flown my new Mini 4 Pro I bought for Christmas.

*MFI = Made for iOS

Any reason you went iPad Pro over MacBook ?

Not a lot of size/price difference

Yes, three mornings a week I have renal dialysis where one arm (my left) is immobilized for four hours with tubes coming out. We had a new patient join us some months back that would bring his MacBook with him, it wasn’t too long before he began bringing his iPad Pro instead.

I asked him about this and he said the iPad Pro was easier to use with one arm so I went down that route.

RupertMe

Me being Rupert Bear at dialysis a few Christmas back.

6 Likes