DJI Flymore kit
3 x intelligent flight batteries
1 x DJI Charging hub
3 x set spare props
1 x Shoulder bag
1 x Screwdriver
1 x Dji Propeller Holder FREE
Dji ND Filters ND 6 / ND 64 / ND 256 FREE
Dji Care & Refresh still active for 8 months until July 2024 easy to transfer to the new owner by Dji

Available for collection in South East London - Greenwich area or I can send by recorded delivery 2nd Class for FREE

Price £600 Please note I’ve only just got this drone back a month ago from a warranty replacement not a care/refresh replacement, as the original had a faulty gimbal. This has hardly done any mileage because of the weather has been adverse to say the least, and as you can see in the pics it is in pristine conditions.

The props are untouched, it has never been dropped and the spare propellers are sealed in their sleeves never been open. Any question please ask.

As you know I am only allowed to upload 5 pics but I have made an album on Flickr with 15 shots which you can see at this link: Dji Mini 3 Pro - Fly More Combo | Flickr

Here are the main 5 pics

Also, I had forgotten to add this to the listing, although it is shown in the pics that there is a free Sun Hood and that the RC Controller is fitted with a glass protective screen.

have at it :slight_smile:

@OzoneVibe

The drone has sold on eBay, can you please mark it as sold, pheew that was quick.

Cheers

1 Like