DJI Osmo Pocket 3 Slowmo in 4K

I recently purchased the DJI Osmo Pocket 3 for work and took it for a spin yesterday while flying at Portland Bill. I was really impressed with the outcome in Slow-mo 4K and wanted to ask who else has one and any good tips/advice for me to think about?

7 Likes

I’ve got the Pocket 2. You can do some really nice time lapse clips if you get it on a tripod.

1 Like

I did take a 30 minute time lapse of the waves which turned out OK. Really pleased so far with the Osmo 3 and very happy with the vloging and mic set up :+1:

1 Like

Cheers John @YGTMedia, watching this has just cost me over £500 :grin:
Was so impressed I ordered one. :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

WTF :laughing: I was only showing what I managed with it. To be fair I think you’ll enjoy it. I’m already integrating some 4K footage with the Mini Pro 4 :+1: Can’t wait until you share some footage on here :muscle:

I’m looking forward to it arriving, not only can it compliment the drone stuff but it gives me an option when the weather is too bad for the drones.

1 Like

Hope it works out well for you fella :+1: I used it today to record four social media adverts for a client using the built in mic and ActiveTrack. I didn’t do much but press a few buttons. :+1:

1 Like