DJI QuickShots & MasterShots: How to get the very best shots

Had some staggeringly beautiful weather up in the Lakes last week; major snow hiking and a great chance for putting MasterShots and QuickShots through their paces, and why I think QuickShots are so much better than MasterShots…

10 Likes

Another great video :clap:

Any problems with ice build up on the props as been reading recently as I never suffered myself ever with it.

I agree quickshots definitely over mastershots,

I learned something today which I never thought about before in the past, don’t understand why I never seen it myself until you vid by cutting the start of the clip and the ending the perfect background, thanks :+1:

I was looking forward to using mastershots and was very disappointed with the results as imo I think the pitch up and roll ruin the smoothness of the overall outcome of the 15 or 30 second video, it sometimes useful if in a rush do mastershots and get shots later in edit.

Agree with you there. I hate the one where the gimbal points straight down from where the drone is, before panning up to resume over the point of interest selected.

No; it was fine and dry; no ice build up at all. Wind was crazy strong on the first day’s hike though; Molly & Ted’s fur froze up with the snow blowing across the paths…

Yep; all about the Big Reveal… :smile:

Cheers
Ian

1 Like