DJI RC & RC Pro screen sizes are the same BUT

Just bought the RC Pro controller and was looking into getting a Screen protector / Matte or clear, in case no one is aware see next section.
Yes the screen image size is the same for both controllers BUT the RC PRO has a larger front glass on it.
Also Amazon have been cheeky, the same items I’ve bought were dearer on their Business account than the general one, this also happens when they have a supposed sale on.

1 Like

Good controller, but the cheaper one is just as good, had all of the DJI controllers with screens, and still cannot beat the basic ones, I just don’t get where they get £800 plus for a controller that is basically and android 5.5" tablet?
Also maybe should have waited, heard a rumour that a larger screened version is in the offing soon, which will work all bands i.e. O3 O4, so will be better suited for the newer drones

Hi Mark, just fancied one as it’s brighter but bigger / slightly more expensive, got it for a great price (bonus) for my one of my Air 2s’s.

Video / HDMI thought I might use this feature so went with it, also might add some software for photogrammetry… Looking forward to trying it out…
Previous owner had left it logged in to his account and hadn’t updated it, so I’ve done what I need to do before going for a flight.

David :sunglasses::+1:

1 Like

Do you have a link ? Cheers

1 Like

No but I will see if I can find what I was reading when I saw it, it was on about the Mavic 4 later this year and a new Pro controller too, maybe just rumours like most times, but I have seen more come true about DJI products than anything else

2 Likes