DJI Waypoints - ugly thick black route line (Mavic 3)

Howdy

I’m trying to plan a remote flyover of a golf hole using Waypoints.

Problem is my route line is almost the width of the fairway (!!) and is jet black - not thin and green like on all the Youtube tutorials. See pic attached.

Anyone know what the issue is please?

I’m using a Tripltek 9 to input.

Thanks

Just reading a short article on a DJI forum on the same issue, there was no real resolution but does your tablet have dark mode ? Check to make sure it’s not switched on if it has one, also have you tried changing the standard / satellite & mixed map modes to see if that changes anything this bit just an educated guess,
Lastly on the article I just read are the lines black when the mission is running ?
This was also on a tripletek tablet 7” but the guy tried two other devices & the problem he said persists, I see yours is set on poi the picture below is set on waypoints.

Thanks Kirky.

Yep, I had spotted that previous post on DJI…all works fine on my iPhone but not on Tripltek or Fire Tablet so I’m assuming therefore its maybe an android issue?

Frustrating really as I like my Waypoint missions to look neat and trim :smirk:

I’ll maybe repost on DJI to see if they can pick it up.

1 Like

I did just find on another DJI forum which was about the mavic 3 but slightly off topic he to had black lines picture below,

Yes maybe as you say,

Also I’m guessing your running the latest app, I’ve never used waypoints but did try & do some research for you, however good luck I do hope you get a fix or find out what’s going on, frustration to say the least & I’ll keep looking, if I find anything & you haven’t found a solution or whether this is this normal for the said device I shall post it here for you no problems,
All the best :+1:

1 Like

@Crowtsa
This video is way off topic but jump to 7:25, not sure what device this guy is using but in his notes it says this also bear in mind the video is a year old,

I have found a bug in the waypoint flight part of the Fly app. It doesn’t affect the flight, but the actual black flight lines lines randomly move on the screen. Never change position in flight and even though the line has moved the M3 still navigates between waypoints correctly using straight lines

1 Like