Does anyone know where I can get props for my Blade Chroma drone?

I recently acquired a chroma blade I got batteries from germany but can’t find props anywhere does anyone know where I can get any

One set left here, apparently…

1 Like

Looks as if old Phantom props might fit. 6mm thread, one right hand, one left hand thread per pair. Available in 8X 4.5, 9X4.5, I have both, and don’t need them. Offers?.You can get adaptor rings easily enough.

Thank you I’ll have a look

Thanks nick the chroma blades are 10" do you know if it matters if they fit I’ll buy them off you what are the adapter rings for

Ah. The answer to that is a little bit complicated. The Sussex Models ad shows adaptor rings which match the wide diameter at the bottom of the hole in the prop to the shaft of the motor. What is the shaft diameter? And what is the inside diameter of the base of the prop? I cannot guarantee that 9X4.5 will work, as I don’t know the pitch of yours. It may be written on the prop, as 10 X xx or simply 10xx, best not to risk it until we know.

There is another solution, which is to use ordinary props and flange nuts. Put a crinkle washer under the prop, and that will be safe enough. But if your clockwise motors have left hand threads, you’ll need LH nuts…

Thanks I’ve just bought the last two from smc I bought the drone for £50 the batteries hadn’t been used for 7 year’s two new batteries £100 each 2 props £26 i think im invested too deep now to stop lol could have bought a dji for £250 I love it though anyway thanks again have a good day

1 Like

Thanks nick I’ve bought the one’s off smc for now I’m a real novice to this it’s costing me a bit to learn

Thanks, Paulf1. I’d guess most of the posters here are “invested too deep to stop” but if it saves anyone from the many mistakes I’ve made, I’m always happy to put my oar in. “The man who never made a mistake never made anything”… enjoy the learning curve.

Cheers nick wise word’s I’m an engineer so spent my life learning from my mistakes :smile: thanks for taking the the time to help me im sure I’ll be in touch again for more help enjoy the rest of your week :+1:

1 Like