1 Like

Doncaster Chris

1 Like

Amended title ;o) North Bridge on a Saturday night never looked so pretty

2 Likes

Cheers Chris, you know the place then mate :+1:

2 Likes

Im over between Selby and Goole, so visit a lot

Nice, looking much better than the Mini 2 at night. Pro or Auto settings?

1 Like

Impressive, thanks for posting. I’m keen to have a go now with my Mini 3 (awaiting suitably strobe lightweight strobe to arrive.

Just auto but I did use Decinerlike cheers mate.

10 bit now :grin:

A few Doncastrians on here @Frank

2 Likes

I remember getting stuck in the Selby lock early one morning whilst waiting for the Ouse to be at the right level. A fibreglass boat got wedged between 2 narrowboats as the water level dropped down. Should of seen the panic on the owners face! :joy:

2 Likes

Superb footage. It shows what can be achieved in the right hands.

2 Likes

Far enough away from the Prison, great first vid

1 Like

I remember the old toll bridge.
When I was an apprentice (I’m a plumber) my boss had me warm up a coin with the blow lamp in the back of the van as we waited in the line to cross the bridge.
Not glowing or anything like that, just hot. He passed it to the attendant wearing heatproof gloves, then held onto his hands and kept it closed. You should have seen the attendant. :see_no_evil:
The next morning he just waved us through with a look of you barstewards your not doing that again.

:sweat_smile: He’d be up before the magistrates nowadays. :rofl: :rofl: No sense of humour!

Cheers mate

Yes it is great stuff :clap:

1 Like

Yes wouldn’t go anywhere near mate, as far as I know the drone wouldn’t let me.

1 Like

I flew near one once, wasn’t such a thing then, cannot remember where for the life in me, pass there when we nip into Donny for a shop every now and then