Drone Circle Tinywhoop Racing

Yes you were! I used to as well. But its inevitable that you have to buy from all over the place. I just think its cheaper than going into town parking the car… and a lot less hassle too!

Only £25… get one!

So true…

It did make me laugh watching Bardwell struggle with GIT last night… its my bread and butter… I’ll give you bloody PID tuning though. I was taught analog control loops at uni, not these new fangled digital ones. Bah…

Especially when Brendan has a video channel all to himself all day. I’d come to my go, look down and see he’d almost used all the batteries… I had to ration him!

He wasn’t the only one… Tell me… How do I add two accounts to github desktop… Want my work one and a personal one… Whats wrong with username/password in the URL like in the good old SVN days!?

Would that be a windows thing? I use linux… lol

WSL2… the way to go! (well after you’ve worked around all the ways Microsoft have fecked it up)

Don’t wanna live on the command line all the time. We need MS for now, though we’re currently moving all our live hosting to linux from windows, so in time we’ll be there. TBH what do I run that requires windows anymore… Maybe time to go back again (went to windows again 4 years ago)… MS SQL Management studio I guess (though we’re moving to postgress… hmmm), there is azure data studio.

Oh velocidrone, that one Ubuntu?! heh

Hence why I have WSL2… Windows still beats Linux in the GUI stakes… but Linux beats Windows on Command line.

Oh I have WSL and docker, and all the other poop. I dunno about windows winning, hated moving from Ubuntu to Windows… It still just gets in the way!