Drone Committee sitting - Tuesday 11/06/19

Ahhh - it goes on ….

Well summarised I thought the same about ignorance they obviously did not do any homework

1 Like

YAY!!! Mr DJI attacks registration cost! :+1:

2 Likes

Additional review point …. I really don’t like that little shit Martin Docherty-Hughes!

1 Like

@OzoneVibe Do you have a link Dave to continue watching I can’t seem to find it…

It was watching live TV transmission as well as on live iPlayer (sometimes I like to be able to skip back and check something that was said - and iPlayer has a convenient lag. :wink: ) but it seemed to end within about a minute on iPlayer after the TV transmission.

Should all be on iPlayer later …. or indeed one can rewind a bit on the live stream.

Hmmm - live iPlayer ended at the same time - nothing on the link they read out.

Will check iPlayer later.

Yea should be on catchup later but I think it was almost concluded anyway…

1 Like

Thought the DJI guy was excellent. :+1:

1 Like

He was and wtf was this China business about it has nothing to do with drone registration but Mr DJI answered it well without committing himself

1 Like

The committee meeting wasn’t just about drone registration, drone in UK generally … hence UTM and why the defence guys were there.

oh I see :+1:

And I still really don’t like that defence little shit Martin Docherty-Hughes! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

agree with you. Little man perfectly balanced…big chip on each shoulder!

2 Likes

You can imagine how irksome he’d have been were you at school with him. :poop:

1 Like

In fact, he’s probably the ONLY person EVER never to have exceeded a speed limit just once …. by 1mph! :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Drone-swarm-warfare-846x444

1 Like

Who ever the bold guy is, he’s a dick. Absolutely no idea what he is talking about and seems to have a massive boner for China.

1 Like

he was trying to convince all how knowledgeable he is!

1 Like

For someone so hell bent of security and defense, did he not at all think to photograph or video the “drone” he saw near a nuclear power plant. Guy is full of shit. SNP says it all really.