Drone Engagement Day-Liverpool

If not okay to advertise on here, please delete!

My name is Katherine and I am a research support librarian at Liverpool John Moores University. I am posting on here to advertise a free event in Liverpool on Wednesday, 4 September, the 2nd Drone Research Engagement Day. Last year, Dr. Claire Burke from our Astrophysics Research Institute, wanted to bring together researchers and ideas from across Merseyside on the common theme of drones.

This year, we are holding a full day of events that are free and open to the public. If you would like to learn more about current and future research developments in drones, you are welcome to attend.

For more information on the day itself and/or to sign up, please follow this link: Drone Research Engagement Day 2019

The day is open to anyone-researcher, another organisation or the public, so if you know of anyone else that might be interested, please pass this along.

There is no funding for travel or expenses but lunch and refreshments will be provided.

Any other questions, feel free to get in touch!
Kind regards,
Katherine

2 Likes

Sounds interesting Katherine,

Sorry I am to far away in Suffolk and a Newbie to drone flying, so not much use to you.

I hope you get some good responses and the forum is a wealth of information and anecdotes.

I hope you enjoy your time on here.

I don’t think she’ll be back mate.

2 Likes

I agree Rich !

1 Like

Ok I’m an optimist! :pleading_face::star_struck::pensive:

2 Likes