Drone footage compliment camera

I yesterday purchased a DJI Osmo Action 3 and tri pod as a complimentary camera to my drone films, i’m sure i can use this in many ways to boost the quality of my films (or that’s the plan) anybody else tried anything like this before?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d23xOdkXf1s

1 Like

@manor1013 Fixed your youtube link so it displays in a nice onebox for ease of viewing for other members.

for future reference, if you just copy and paste the video link directly into your post making sure it is on a line of its own it will auto-generate the onebox for you. :+1:t2:

I was given the DJI Osmo 4se for Xmas by my wife. I too intend to use it to supplement by drone footage. So far, I’ve only used it once to film a walk along Cleveleys prom to Rossall Beach on January 4. I need to get the hang of it as I was a little disappointed with what I had captured. But, hey it’s a learning curve!

1 Like

looking forward to the results of that shot! looks epic!

1 Like

i got there slightly late and missed the rise but still looks great, next time…

1 Like

Not a camera (got a Gopro but not used it much to be honest) but got a DJI Osmo 6 mobile for my phone for xmas to help take smooth ground level videos and/or for inside NT and heritage buildings to go with mini 3 Pro footage.