Drone Magazines

Hi all
I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on a UK based Drone Magazine? I have done a search with little results.

Doesn’t matter if it is Digital or not. (I do have a few books (Digital) thanks to my Kindle Account)

Please PM
Thanks
Tony (Rotherham)

1 Like

Think they all went belly up.

Drone User was the last one, but it was a glorified advert (isn’t that what they all are), they also didn’t pay anyone for content

1 Like

Could be a great opportunity there ( or not) :wink::wink:

To sell advertising space, is about all.

Drone Zone, but it seems to be mostly rc helicopters.

better info on GADC

5 Likes

Cheaper subs too.

2 Likes

I think the problem with all magazines is the content is a month old by the time the mag lands in your hands :confused:

Not an issue in some sectors I guess, the nerd in me still likes to browse the occasional motorhoming magazine now and then, but for anything tech related you simply can’t wait a month.

plus you get insurance

and you can get the sense check of opinion sometimes too… (not faceache opinion!!! sensible opinion)

without the hard sell of adverts

2 Likes

Thanks guys for your input. I think i will get more help here than anywhere else lol.
Regards
Tony (Rotherham)

1 Like

Yep, print is yesterdays news…

1 Like

And tomorrows fish and chip paper

I was in Hospital today having my bi-monthly infusion and noticed on the desk of magazines to read was a copy of a mag called the drone book. I thought it would be a good read but turned out not so as it seemed to be aimed at people with no knowledge about drones. I wonder if anyone else has come across it or anything better to read.

Rod

I used to subscribe to a lot of photography magazines, they used to be quite good and very informitive. Nowadays, out of 100 pages, you’re lucky if 90 of them aren’t advertising!!! Far better things to spend the cash on.

1 Like