Drone Noise "Nuisance"

Sounds like a plan.

I often take the wife as lookout but it always ends up in me buying dinner on the way home :laughing:

1 Like

The only female I take with me (at the moment) is this. I never get any complaints from her or other people. :grin:

On a more serious note though. The less windy the day, the quieter the drone is.

5 Likes

I’ve persuaded my sister to come out with me now and she doesn’t object tooo much to standing around in the cold. She even rings me up now if she’s found a good location or thinks I’m missing a nice sunset :smiley:

3 Likes

That’s a handy tip @lensimages . Thanks, I’ll use that :slight_smile:

The Dji style drones are super super quiet. Us freestyle pilots. Now we make some real noise!

2 Likes

I love the amount of noise that my inspire makes! I was flying on the beach one day and an older chap approached me and asked me to point it out as he was able to hear it for the duration of is walk but not actually see it. Itwas at maximum altitude about 100m away from us :joy: I had to bring it back for him to actually be able to see.

In fairness he was very pleasant and amazed by the whole experience.

1 Like

So, if you are concerned about noise annoying people get a real noisy freestyle and buzz around the field. Make as much noise as you can.
When you get a complaint, swap to the drone you wanted to fly anyway and $od the haters

1 Like