Drone Scene Updates - December 2023

Suzanne is doing mine for free :grinning:

Lol, I hit the ‘Where I have flown’ option, and just workked down the list - it may mean I have added a few for other folks on the way, oops! My Bad…

Let me have a rest, got rsi on my hand now, and then I shall see if I can give you a lift with yours Chris…

3 Likes

Thanks Suzanne. But I was jesting. With mine, you’d have to Google the coords, and that takes a lot of faff. I am only jesting anyway. You shouldn’t have to do this. Personally, I blame the owner of this service, as this functionality should have really been implemented on Day 1.

I thought you were joking :rofl:

Then I checked, and it turns out you weren’t joking at all :flushed:

You’ve added 233x additional TOAL / Parking markers to Drone Scene in a single evening :scream:

Congratulations on yet another well deserved Over and Above badge.

:clap:t2: :bowing_man:t2:

3 Likes

No worries, always happy to help… I wasnt sure if I could just use the 3 words to get the spott, but yeah, probably difficult… If I can help tho, just holler…

1 Like

Wow has @dobby upset you :grinning:

Lol, well, what else am I going to do while the other laptop is rendering the Skye Showreel, and then uploading it… Gave me somethig to occupy my mind while it was busy…

Plus its done now, so I dont need to worry about it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There’s No Such Thing As “Bad Feedback”.

Rich, I’m not angry, I’m just disappointed.

I’m sorry :pensive:

Ok, I forgive you. But this the 2nd time now. 3 strikes, you’re out.

We also built a new workflow in to the “Add Location” page, just for you Suzanne :blush:

2 Likes

No, its Friday night, he works until 1030, should be home in a minute…

Friday night is curry night and video editing… A lovely homemade chicken Madras was consumed, followed by editing the Skye showreel - which meant learning more about how to use DaVinci…

Was my last day at work until Jauary today, unfortuatey I have had the flu, so havent been able to finish making some Yule gifts, so my trip to Tongue is on hold until Feb, so no Scottish Drone footage to capture next week - Lee is working anyway, but instead I have some craftinng projects to get done :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Cool, love it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Whoah there horse.

I want this too! :slightly_smiling_face:

I always placed my pin in DS where I TOAL anyway so they would be in the same place?

This part is for you Colin @D0c.Col :smiley:

Oh dear, that will all of them!

Filter Applied. Number of filtered matches found: 47 :grinning:

1 Like