Drone skins

Whoa!!

That looks :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: ANGRY :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Great job :smiley:

love the skin on that…wow…

I have a tracker on rear and never ending compass errors, I asked on another forum a member who had it on the rear arms and explained and replied re calibrate compass, this did work once but errors again so i have now mounted tracker on side by sd card slot and all good.

It came with wraps for 4 batteries.
Battery 4 will be skinned as soon as I get it back from DJI. They are sending a new one as a warranty replacement.

I’ve got tracker up front on the nose with velco. If I don’t position it in the same orientation and exact position I usually have to recalibrate.

Need to make something up that holds it in exact spot every time.

PingSpike has just named the angry bird.

I use 3M Dual Lock Reclosable Fasteners to the side of the bird, size i bought was 25mm X 50 mm, peel off and on without problems.

1 Like

I recommend getting some vynal printed contact details made up and sticking them somewhere on the Mavic. Mine are on all the batteries (easily removed, but if there is no intent to give it back, then it makes no difference). I’ve done them with international dial codes and address formst as I like to fly wherever I go.

1 Like

I need that. Where can i get it from?

Extremeskins.co.uk what I got mine from

1 Like

After having a few flights with my skinned bird I have to admit that the colour makes absolutely no improvement in the visibility.
As someone said they look good cosmetically and it would help finding it in the undergrowth but that is it.
It just helps to make sure it’s mine that I pick up and not someone else’s

1 Like

Like @Ktm250’s you mean?

I’m not saying he’s always losing drones, but, well… :innocent:

1 Like

@ColourBlendz sure looks good:grinning:

the 2 strobon leds i ordered turned up today nearly blinden my self playing when i switched one on thinking these arnt very bright. note to self point them the other way bfore switching on. lol sadly they forgot to put the 2 3m dual lock thing in with them so gotta wait for amkazon tomorrow :confused:

Hi, I got my skin from www.dronewrapz.co.uk decent selection of skins and top quality material. :+1:

1 Like

Oooh, I like that one. I don’t see the Mini mentioned on their site, maybe too early in its lifecycle, or a concern over pushing the weight past the 250g mark?