Don’t think this is gonna worry me

2 Likes

Is that movie for real??? :wink:

Looks like it …
Or it’s the Gatwick version…

1 Like

It looks good has some interesting possibilities don’t you think.:grin:

Only in America

And how did she not see it under the sheets…

I posted this in the drones on TV, with acting that bad it’s not real :grin:

1 Like

Babe, stop! I’m not in the mood . . . Buzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Classic!

Spielberg eat your heart out :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Hi,
Saw this on FB, film about a killer drone…

This terrifying, outrageous tale takes flight as a serial killer is struck by lightning while holding his precious drone. Weeks later, the drone shows up at the home of newlywed couple Chris (John Brotherton, The Conjuring) and Rachel (Alex Essoe, Starry Eyes). Without them realizing it, the drone films the couple and takes control of their TV, computer, security system, and car. Soon Chris and Rachel fear that the device may be connected to them… and is out for horrific, hovering revenge.

Wonder if this will give drones a negative press, or will the media think this based on a true story…
(tongue firmly in cheek when I typed this) :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Hilarious :rofl::rofl:

Only if this was a real film!

The Drone (2019) - IMDb :rofl:

2 Likes

Don’t judge me, but I’m definitely going to be watching this! It’s got “cult classic” written all over it! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

has it released in the uk?

@Salisbury_Drone I’ve moved your post to the existing thread on the same subject mate :+1:t2:

1 Like

Premiered right here in Glasgow only a couple of weeks ago at Frightfest. Genuinely gutted I missed that this was a thing!

2 Likes

Damm

Finally sitting watching this now it’s on Sky Movies. My goodness, it’s definitely not an award winner. But it had some chuckles.

This one made me laugh just for the accuracy:

Her: How high can it go?
Him: Legally? 400ft"

Then the steryotypoes:

[Whilst flying close to neighbour’s window]
Her: I don’t think we should be doing this, it feels like an invasion of privacy.
Him: That’s the point. It’s a drone.

3 Likes

Like the way,a phantom 4 turns into a red eyed inspire,lol… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

So I was looking for something to watch on TV and stumbled accross a film called ‘The Drone’ so I thought I’d give it a go…

Its so bad its almost good :joy:

A newlywed couple is terrorized by a drone that has become sentient with the consciousness of a deranged serial killer.

Initial release: 7 February 2020

Basically some pervert is using a drone to spy on women and then murder them until the police chase him and he is struck by lightning whilest holding his DJI Phantom so he dies and his being is transferred into the drone and it continues to murder people.