Early morning in the peaks

https://youtu.be/I89gTDSvvms

4 Likes

Love the video. The scenery is gorgeous! The storm trooper at the end was a bit random :rofl:

2 Likes

Great video although agree with the troper :rofl: transitions with the music work very well :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks Steve, yes it was a bit random :joy: Thanks for commenting mate :+1:

2 Likes

Cheers Steve, I know I got carried away with the trooper :joy:

2 Likes

Very nice indeed. Parhaps you have a trademark, sneek a wee Strom Trooper into all your videos as an “Easter Egg” to be found lol. Well done.

Thanks Ian, appreciate that mate and good idea with the trade mark. Another thing about sneaking the storm trooper in at the end and getting comments on it shows that people watched the video all the way through :grin: Thanks again for your kind words :+1:

I did do a spot the ghost video a while ago :joy:

3 Likes

Blummin hoodies eh? I bet it was him flying that drone, controller hidden under his cloak !

Another nice one. National Trust location I note, hence I assume you were shooting out of hours and that’s why it was deserted. Loved the music choice too.

Think it’s seasonal opening seem to remember seeing a sign saying when it would be open.

I was there on a lost dog mission as I’m a member of the Facebook group Drone SAR for lost dogs.