Ebay is sinking,under the weight of mavic pro,s!

Went on ebay yesterday and was amazed at the amount of second hand MP,s But noticed that the platinum version seems to be absent,for the most part.Anybody wanting to get into flying,think you could easily pick up a bargain,and lets be honest,you wont go far wrong with a mavic:+1:

1 Like

Mine is going on gumtree tomorrow.

MP fly more. Case, sunhood, extended landing gear and the full collection of Polar Pro cinema series filters.

@callum,Not tempted to keep it mate?,err as a backup,you know,just in case!:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I seriously hope I won’t need a backup mate :rofl:

I was tempted to keep it but I’d rather have the cash to pay off M2P. Got 4 months interest free on that.

Was also tempted to trade it for a crystal sky but DJI put an end to that.

Hiya Callum have you put it up on here yet?

Nah not on here, going to go straight to gumtree. One of those things I’d rather sell face to face and demonstrate working than take the risk shipping it.

1 Like

Think we will probably see a new controller with built in screen for the mp2,rather than compatibility for crystal sky,hopefully both?:+1:

Looks like that might be the case.

Bit of a shame as CS you can use on multiple drones but the controller will only be good for Mavic 2.

Just DJIs way of getting more money out of people.

1 Like

Yeh,see your point, at least than the person buying knows that any problems they have are not from the seller,makes it a much easier sale,with no comebacks:+1:

1 Like

absolutely spot on there mate.

1 Like

I’d be paranoid selling on eBay as well in case someone crashes it on first shot and eBay being eBay would just shaft you.

1 Like

Like looking on ebay,but closed down my acc long ago,too much hassel,and to many scams.:+1:

1 Like

I want M2P but reluctant to sell MP as only a month old. So I’m going to ultimately own a M2P and a MP.

2 Likes

I’m having second thoughts about selling my MP. Its an amazing drone and not sure I’m ready to part with it just yet.

2 Likes

We can tell…

…by your old Mavic 1 avatar pic :wink:

3 Likes

Off to make a new M2P avatar lol.

2 Likes

Here’s one I made for you earlier…

:rofl:

3 Likes

Wander if i should start making my mavic 3 avatar now?:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

That’s almost right … but in RAW it would be …

hasselblad-logo

1 Like

LOL my vision is often like that,funnily enough,when leave the pub!!:rofl::rofl:

1 Like