Edstone Aqueduct, Henley-in-Arden - 08/08/2020

My first flight out with the Mavic Air 2 and my first ever upload to YouTube and this forum.

I need to work on my angels for my shots and definitely need to work on my gimbal movements far to jerky for my liking might need to have a play with my advance gimbal settings in the fly app now that they have updated it. Any advice and criticism is welcome as long as its constructive and I can learn from it :grin:

Also would like to give credit to @DroneScene for helping with the choice in location loving the website will be sure to try and add couple of pins myself :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Nicely shot :+1:t4:

1 Like

Nice video mate :+1:

At 1:24 I thought I was looking at a still image until I noticed the train coming left to right.

I think that would have been a perfect location to fly above the water following its path about 100-150ft up with the camera pointing straight down especially as a barge is travelling, maybe even against the direction of travel of said barge.

2 Likes

Yeah that would of been an amazing angle didn’t think of that, definitely one for the next one though :smiley:

This was my very first flight with the Mavic Air 2 and was only my 2nd ever drone flight in total lol the first being with my mavic mini back in february (damn lockdown and not getting furloughed lol)

Glad you enjoyed the video though :slight_smile:

Many thanks.

2 Likes

I know that feeling :man_facepalming:

if i’d been furloughed i’d of been out “exercising” my thumbs a lot more lol but unfortunately I wasn’t :disappointed: oh well still got the weekends I guess weather permitting.

All that Industrial Revolution ingenuity means your profile now has the Industrial Revolution Badge added to it! :+1:

1 Like

1 Like