Epic journey to aquire a mini 3!

Just thought I’d share with you all the lengths I’m going to to get my husband to buy me a mini 3!! 5.30 start (not bad) flight :airplane: from Aberdeen to London, (arrived early!) taxi to train, train to Weymouth (no strikes or delays) .
Pick up his new campervan (ordered 16 months ago) and drive back to Aberdeen. (A good few hundred miles)
Thinking of stopping at a white horse as I pass. Would’ve done more stops only I forgot my spare batteries!! :low_battery: whoops!
I’ll spare pics if I get any…

3 Likes

Good luck! :laughing:

1 Like

Bit of blackmail. Love it.
Have a great trip.

1 Like

I used to drive from Devon to Aberdeen quite regularly years ago when I went to visit my parents. It’s a long trip.
Highlight was a bacon roll at The Horn (I think somewhere near Dundee.)
Have a good trip :blush:

1 Like

Yip just along the road from me and sandwiched between Errol and Rait (west to east) or Dundee and Perth (north to south) on the A90. Great wee place, or at least it used to be. Not been in for quite a few years

2 Likes

Ooh the horn bacon butties are ace there it’s still going strong!
No drone pics yet due to the silly strong winds.

I should really pop in for my sunday morning bacon hit as it’s literally 10 minutes from me. Would save me getting grief from the misssus for not cleaning up after myself!!!

That place is legendary, and it’s always pack to the gunnels with folk that have heard about the bacon rolls. A few years back they had plans to close down the current site and rebuild a wee bitty down the road. But it’s still there, so not sure what happened to that.

1 Like

Didn’t stop in the horn was near closing time after waiting for the AA to sort the van for 3 hours! New cars eh!!
Home now at last and eagerly waiting for my mini 3 to come….

Ta daa the goods arrived, blackmail worked a treat!!

3 Likes