Epson Moverio BT-300 Augmented Reality Glasses with an OLED Display

Hi, all,

I just came across this.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Epson-Moverio-Augmented-Reality-Glasses/dp/B01N5BYQ8V/ref=sr_1_1

Describes itself as “The standard for drone piloting, the enhancement in First Person View (FPV) wearable technology, DJI GO and DJI GO 4.0 apps available on Moverio Apps Market.”

Anybody know anything about it? I wonder how you use “touch screen” controls using this? :thinking:

SB

Here’s the review I watched - gives a decent run-through :+1:

Quite a few people here have this setup Steve :+1:t2:

Try some of these: Search results for 'moverio' - Grey Arrows Drone Club UK

Didn’t think of looking for a review - thanks. Interesting.

I have the BT300s - they are fantastic and exactly as described in the reviews. I don’t really fly with anything else now. They are expensive but there really is no competition. Happy to answer any specific questions or demo if you are around the Midlands.

Davo

1 Like

Hi Guys
Has anyone had any experience using the Epson Moverio BT-300 - Augmented Reality Glasses,
I would very much like to know their views.

Quite a few threads on this subject already mate:

https://greyarro.ws/search?q=Moverio

Anything specific you were after?

Yep I have some and have found them to be excellent. I also found out by accident while I was playing with my Mp that you can connect race edition goggle at the same time for another person to see from the drones camera😁

Thanks for that

No worries they are good. I like because you can still keep vlos while using them.:grin:

True and no need of a spotter when new rules come in

Hi all
I’ve been using these for a few sessions now with my P4P v1 and Inspire 1 Z3/X3
I’ve got to say they are the dog’s bollocks!

Much better than my IPAD 2018, iPAD MINI 4 and my Samsung S8 phone.
Even in bright sunlight with shades on the screen is bright and crystal clear.

I just hope they last and continue to be supported as I would hate to have to go back to the tablets!

1 Like