Fake SanDisk SDXC 128gb Extreme MicroSD memory cards

Another way to test if genuine is to test the capacity

h2testw_1.4(1).zip (213.0 KB)

Sorry this is all new to me so I don’t understand what I’m looking for I was comparing the speed on the packet to the results sorry if I’ve got this all wrong

No apology needed.

Its like the MPG figures stated on your car ;o)

Old article but still valid

My bad if I’m wrong
I’ve just spoke to Amazon and they want to send me a ( Amazon fulfilled sandisk ) it’s an extreme not a pro the red and gold one I’m sure this is more than ok for my drone ?
Also they can’t offer me the pro as there 3rd party sellers,so they are sending as stated above & refunding me as a gesture of good will.
So I’m sorry for all the questions is the extreme card good enough.
Thankyou

Yes it is

2 Likes

Thankyou & I am sorry,these days I feel like I just keep making mistakes then panick mode sets in !
I share it on here & hands down I feel damn right stupid ! :slightly_frowning_face:

This is the test from a 32GB Extreme MicroSD card i just did

1 Like

Ok so you think the one I fist stated is ok then ? I take it those figures on all our sd cards that don’t quite match what it says on the tin ( does not affect footage then ):face_with_peeking_eye:
Thankyou

When I put it in the drone for first time the capacity was almost 128 minus a few which I think is normal,hey guys I’m genuinely sorry for the mistakes I make,let alone doing your heads in mine is also ( jokes aside )

Just checked the sd card in the drone formatted so it’s clean storage 119.9 out of the 128 GB
Do you kindly know if these figures are right any help would be great,once again thanks

The link I posted above explains that it can’t be trusted

You can not determine the actual memory capacity of a counterfeit memory card by simply viewing the capacity displayed by your computer, phone or camera. Counterfeiters fraudulently overwrite the cards internal memory with a false capacity which will display a false capacity on your device. Actual memory must be checked with a test program.

1 Like

Ok thanks I tried the test above with as Chris told me,Amazon are now not sending me a card but refunding.
I’ve only got access to a Mac so I’ll just throw the card and do you think you could kindly tell me we’re to buy one what you think is right for the MA2,I can’t deal with the headache & the headache I’m giving you guys too.
Then I can just be done with it.
Once again thanks

Make sure if its Amazon that its sold by Amazon.

Argos and Currys good too if you have local.

2 Likes

Agree with this, cant beat a brick and mortar store. I only get mine from pc world now. Dont care about the price, its 100% guaranteed to be the real thing and wont let you down when you need it.

That’s what I’ve decided to do but everywhere is out of stock or was a couple of days ago :grimacing: