Finding it hard to source Truerc or Lumenier antenna in UK

Hi - Just got the HDZero googles and I am havingf a hard time finding a set of stubbies in the UK. I am looking for 4x Truerc or Lumenier (RHCP SMA). Any help would be much appreciated !

1 Like

Hi @sm606, it looks as though you’re quite new here :wave:t2:

Why not nip over to the Introductions page, and say hello properly and tell us a bit about yourself. :+1:t2:

This is just the nature of things, you just get what you can or have to wait for stock. Best i could see was getting two packs of these as in stock RHCP SMB Stubbies.

If you’re after specific Luminear or TrueRC then you might need to get your name on a stock waiting list.

Also, Welcome to the Forum :smile:

Great - thanks! I am almost tempted to order from Aliexpress.

Cant beat @RestlessZombi recommendations.

Only others I could find:-

https://www.flyingtech.co.uk/fpv-camera-gimbals/vas-58ghz-victory-stubby-sma-antenna-rhcp-lhcp ?

5.8 GHz RP-SMA Stubby Antenna RHCP — CineStore (Not used them at all - Random google search)

I’ll vouch for FlyingTech I’ve used them loads :+1:t2:

Also found these:

Only 1 pack of 4 left in RHCP it says for DJI but DJI are LHCP :man_shrugging:t2:

ordered - thanks!

1 Like

Glad I could help :+1:t2: I’ve used Kingquad in the past as well so can also vouch for their service as well :+1:t2:

1 Like

oops was a bit hasty - they are reverse sma - so will not work with the HDzero goggles. I have a lot to learn about this hobby

Amazon does adapter not pretty but they work whilst you wait for next batch.

How do I know this ?
I made the same error…

2 Likes

I did the same when ordering my first too.

EBay for the adapters there usually a couple of quid

I nearly posted they were RP and better check I know DJI backwards. You can use either RHCP or LHCP with DJI but make sure the right connector, I assume HDZero the other way round.

Better not use an adaptor (adds a little resistance), see if you can cancel?

Yep asking them to cancel and refund - thanks!

:wink: Rubbish negligible resistance negligible dB loss.

1 Like

If quality product, decent material and screwed tightly then yes, but any loss on something he can cancel and await better (no need for them), the better. But a decent straight adapter would be less <0.1db I guess :slight_smile: