Firehouse Technology ARC ll strobes

Didn’t even note that there was a thread about it already!

This is ONLY the mount!

But these also are ONLY the mounts. I am after the strobes!

Yes, I have been to most of these sites - they are only manufacturers of the mounts. I want the Strobes, then I will buy the mounts which are easy to source!

1 Like

I got mine from ebay US, with impressive delivery times to the UK too.

1 Like

Brilliant - thanks. Expensive but i hope worth it. All ordered.

@PlatinumCharlie I use them. White and the red, green and white. Both excellent and hardly ever need to charge them.

1 Like

Finally got my strobe lights and whilst they come with velcro stickers I would prefer encased mounts.

I have found lots for Mavic Pro 2 and Phantoms but can not find for Mavic Pro Platinum. Are the arms the same as the Pro 2 or can anyone point me to the right retailer in UK?
TIA>
Charles

Firehouse Technology equipment is generally only available in the States. I use interlocking Velcro on my Air not the flimsy stuff that arrived with it. If you want mounts there are people on here that can print out mounts. Have a shout for them!!!

Moved your post here since Firehouse Mounts have already been part of this thread.

1 Like

I still can not find mounts for the MPP except for USA at £30 for two and i am not paying that. Might have to end up with Velcro.

For the Flytron strobes, mine have been happily attached to my MP with cable-ties. They can stay in position when the arms are folded. Can this work with the Firehouse strobes? They look a similar size.

I mount my Firehouse strobes with mounts from this place:

https://www.phantomhelp.com/store/mavic/

Shipping to UK is reasonably quick.

This place also ships to UK, although I haven’t used them myself
https://www.aerial-pixel.com/dronepilots/index.html#!/Firehouse-Technologies-ARC-and-ARC-II-Strobe-Mount-for-DJI-Mavic-Pro/p/102322015/category=0

1 Like

thank you -ordered.

1 Like

I had forgotten about them - they provided my Spark mounts!
Have ordered - thanks.

I might try this but think it is too permanent. I don’t always use my strobes and taking them on and off including charging might be a bore.
Thanks anyway.

One great benefit, compared to some mounts, is that recharging isn’t an issue at all … since the charge connector is easily accessible.
Nor is the permanence. A quick snip and they’re off, and cable ties are something I always carry with me … even without this usage.
Slipping them along to the thinner end of the arm, one can slip the strobes out easily, and flying with the lose ties in place is not a problem.

Another advantage of this mounting method, they affect the air flow from the props, and hence their efficiency, less than the larger mounts.

1 Like

Thanks that definitely makes me give it a go. If you can ‘slide’ the tie down the arm can this happen in flight and strobe fall out?

1 Like

1 Like