Fireworks, Barton City Airport, October 2021

There was probably no easier time to get permission to fly right in the heart of this aerodrome FRZ than when they are hosting a fireworks display!

16 Likes

Wow :scream: :star_struck:

:bowing_man:t2:

7 Likes

Mini 2? What settings did you use?

Yes, Mini 2. Mixture of manual and automatic photos, I think all the ones I’ve used are manual, set to ISO 100 and varying the exposure lengths from about 1.6s right up to 4s.

4 Likes

Thanks for the info :+1:t2:

And still not a single week goes by where I’m not blown away by the capabilities of the Mini 2.

2 Likes

Superb!

1 Like

@kvetner I like the doubles frames 7&8…Alan

1 Like

Amazing set @kvetner really impressed! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Cracking set of pics @kvetner :+1: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

@kvetner - hope you’ve got a lot of wall space at home - all of those deserve to be up there on display - stunning set :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

At what point do you take the photo? Do you preempt the bang or click on the bang? :thinking: can’t stop looking at these, I would be well impressed if I can get even half these results next week. :ok_hand:t4:

Burst mode and hope for the best? :rofl:

A mix of tactics: some were just spray-and-pray. Others were a bit more careful: watch the firework(s) going up, and try and start the exposure before it reached explosion height.

1 Like

Dude, envy… admiration… hoping that I can be half as lucky with mine over the coming days as the sky lights up! Love them all. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like