First HQish video with the T1 Ranger

I recently joined to the RC Fixed Wing hobby, and the T1 Ranger is my second plane (after a Nano Talon EVO).
I got the PNP version, swapped the motors for a pair BrotherHobby 1504.5 2650Kv and GemFan 4024 props, installed a Matek 765-WSE flight controller, Matek ELRS-R24-D, Matek VTX and Caddx Baby Retel 2 camera.

This is the first video I shot with the RunCam Thum. I didn’t expect much better from a £45 piece of electronic, but it took me a while to have a decent quality using both GyroFlow and DaVinci Resolve.

Recoreded in 1080p, upscaled to 2160p in post production to improve YT compression quality.

2 Likes

Nice video. Far smoother than I’ve been getting out of my Nano Talon Evo.

Got any pictures of the build?

I’m working on the Talon Evo conversion: new blheli esc, new 6x4 prop, 2 servos under the wings.

Not proud in showing the T1 internal build. It’s a Matek 765-WSE, still a work in progress.
I changed the props to the Nazgul 4x3 and the motors to BrotherHobby 1504.5 2650kv for a 4s liion 18650, but I will change them for BrotherHobby 1404 3800kv to use a 3s liion 21700.

Oh wow, yeah good video. I just wobble all over the place with my little FPV plane!!

Might look to put a Thumb on mine (have two of them!)