First Mini 2 Shots

Took the mini 2 in my pocket on this mornings dog walk.
Amazing little machine, very impressed with its handling. need to get used to the Fly App though.

7 Likes

Fix that horizon, it’s playing havoc with my OCD :grimacing:

Cracking little drone eh? :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Ah mate, just having it to plonk in your pocket is amazing. love it. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

You can alter the horizon on the fly.

On the fly…

Fly…

See what I did there??

Clicky: Tilted horizon? How to adjust the camera gimbal on a Mavic Mini and Mavic Air 2 in the DJI Fly app

1 Like

I’ll take a look, thank you. :+1:

Perhaps it was the side of a slight hill. :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s be a lot of earthworks to correct.

1 Like

Time for a “Lockdown Flyer” badge? :policeman: :policewoman: :astonished:

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Or a “Pocket Plonker” badge. :laughing:

3 Likes

I’ll take both please :joy::grimacing:

Frustrating thing is Rob, I can have 30 families in my actual home every day, but can’t go and stand in a field on my own and fly. So I walked and flew instead. :joy:

3 Likes

I have just seen metal detecting being added to the call for angling and golf to be classed as exercise. I’m just listening to public opinion being expressed on Radio 4’s Any Answers following the discussion on Any Questions of the two women who travelled 5 miles by car to go for a walk.

No conclusion was drawn with opinion being split as to whether it was permissible or not. If you are lucky enough to have the location on your doorstep - do it! I’m going to investigate the “follow me” mode on Litchi / Mavic Air and ncorporate flying into my dog walking activity :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Poor little fella :cry::rofl:

Do it mate, much rather see people about flying than a queue of people outside a supermarket or Costa.

4 Likes