First Pic's with new Mini 2

1 Like

For the size of them, their amazingly bright. I,ve found white to be the best for daylight flights.

1 Like

Nice pics. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Outside only from now on… chipped the paint on a door frame :woozy_face:

2 Likes

Nicely done, including the backlit selfie.

1 Like

Thanks @johndps , @threeshoes. Wasn’t sure if the selfie would work but thought I’d give it a go. Cheers.

Never mind the door frame. Hope the mini was ok, mate!!

Cool first pics Chris :sunglasses: Looks like you’re happy with your new flying buddy :grinning:

1 Like

Never mind the mini. I hope I’m alright when my other half finds out :face_with_head_bandage:

1 Like

Thanks Steve. It a fantastic bit of kit. DJI are just in another league. I don’t think at will be long before another battery is bought. The flight time is great but one battery just isn’t enough. :+1:

1 Like

:joy: deny everything!!

Awesome glad you’re loving it :+1:t2: I agree on the batteries mate, 1 is ok for a local flight but if you’re traveling any distance more flight time is a massive bonus

1 Like

Until then, it maybe accompanying me to work! I travel a bit and can sometimes take my lunch breaks in some wonder places!

1 Like

Sound like a man with a plan :grinning:

1 Like

Nice shots

1 Like

Thanks @DiamondDragon. :+1:

Absolutely stunning shots ,well done that man.
Mini 2 is an amazing drone.
Had mine a few weeks now and cant stop flying it .

1 Like

Cheers mate. The mini 2 is a fantastic drone. This hobby was great when I was flying lesser drones but now it’s getting to be very addictive!!