First Snows

We had our first snow of the season last night (very seldom having snow here), so while out walking the dog decided to capture this. Over the rest of the year I intend flying this again in spring, summer and winter with a view to creating a transition video throughout the year. Here’s hoping.

P.S. I am aware of the discussions on this forum re flying during the lockdown and wholeheartedly agree with most of the comments, so before any haters/DP hop on:

1. I work in the NHS and am totally aware of what this disease can do to people.
  2. My wife is clinically vulnerable and over 70 - see point 1.
    2a I am currently in remission from lung cancer - see point 1.
  3. I turn right out of my gate, walk 30 yards (while walking the dog) and this is what I am presented with. I consider this infinitely safer and more socially distanced than any other activity I complete outside of my home.

Thank you

18 Likes

So jeleous, really want some snow. Never get any of the white stuff here. :unamused:

Nice little clip mate. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Me too mate. This was taken at about 9 this morning and it has all just about gone :unamused: :unamused:

1 Like

you got a like from me just for your text! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Haha, thank you.

Nothing wrong with flying local , great wee vid .

1 Like

We had a frost the other day :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Same here lol, then the next day this snow, then today we had fog!! It’s called the British weather lol :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

@OzoneVibe
Hey, Dave. Is this enough snow for ice flyer?

The Inuit have 50 different words for the different types of snow … and the snow in that pic is the only one that doesn’t get the Ice Flyer Badge.

Just kidding. :stuck_out_tongue: Badge granted. :+1:

2 Likes

Yeeeeessssssss. Just call me Mutley lol.

Yes and they would probably call that a light frost.

1 Like

Or summer. LOL!

1 Like

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like