Flight of the mini 2 - Hull City Centre

2nd flight of the mini 2 and I decided just to go straight into the areas my pro wouldn’t be allowed. A man once told me trust the tech and I put my trust in it today.
Here’s some shots I got in hull city centre.

38 Likes

Very nice photos.

2 Likes

Great set there Neil :+1::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks birds was a pain at times.

1 Like

Brilliant shots Neil, I always knew Hull had lots of good points, well done on your 2nd flight.
I have yet to take the plunge and buy a drone and you guys give me confidence.

2 Likes

James i haven’t been flying long and am learning slowly. Its confusing sometimes as I don’t understand camera settings well but slowly learning more. I just love flying the drones tho. The views just blow me away.
Honestly if you get one I’m sure you’ll love it and on here you’ll get all the help needed. Thanks for the comments :+1:

1 Like

Good work @Neil79 I’ve edited your title so folks know at a glance where it is ;o)

1 Like

Thanks Chris

1 Like

Agree - some cracking shots there Neil - good job :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Lovely photos. Can I ask what camera settings you used. Very sharp and were they edited if so how. TIA.

1 Like

Thank you I had my iso 100 shutter I can’t remember fully I just adjusted till look good and used the over exposure on the drone on. To be honest I’m learning too. White balance around 5000 to 5500.

I used lightroom mobile and just used auto and on 2 of the shots used snapseed hdr settings.
Hope thats good enough answer. Unfortunately I’m no pro.

1 Like

I would say you got it pretty good!
Hope I can do as well when I can access such a great place to fly.

1 Like

great shots

1 Like

Good set. Nice the Mini’s can go most places.

1 Like

Hi Neil great shots of Hull (iam from Hull) and new to drones :+1:

1 Like

Hi thank you im from near howden often in hull tho. You have joined a good club here. The club normally do meets for flying drones but obviously have to wait till lockdown is over now. Anything you need just ask full of experienced people on here.
What drone have you got?

1 Like

Hi Neil about a month ago I bought a CSJ-X7-Pro 2 just to start me off good reviews on you-tube not really flew it yet only in garden ,do you recommend anywere once lockdown is lifted👍

1 Like

Dronescene is great like Chris said even tells you of any danger near by or that they maybe security issues.
I dont know the drone at all but I’d go to a open field with no one there and fly see how you get on.
To be honest tho I’m not a expert some guys on here will probably know you’re drone well to advise you better.
For me tho a field.

Or over a river if I recall :wink:

3 Likes