Flummoxed - replaced my ESC, I have OSD but no controls

According to that diagram its the lower connector (the one with T2 R2 etc)

1 Like

You should start up your own company. Fpv service engineers on call

Would be more fun than my real job :grin:

OptimisticDimpledDevilfish-max-1mb

There is a better scene in that movie mate involving cake :grin:

1 Like

Yu know it :birthday: :kissing_heart:

Well as to update thread i think iv sorted it :+1: not sure how but i re soldered the SBUS connection and re flashed the firmware…

Not flown it yet so not getting my hopes up to much and i noticed iv got a bent motor :tired_face: but ill try it on Thursday :grimacing:

Thanks for everyones help especially Sir Gunner :beers:

4 Likes

No worries :+1:t2: Once its all working dont crash it, you need something to fly at the Big Meet :grin:

2 Likes

Spoke to soon :man_facepalming:t3:

Problem is my ambition far out sways my ability :rofl: :rofl:

Is that all that’s left :thinking:

Ah man :man_facepalming:t3: lol at least it shows youre pushing your limits :+1:t2: What happened?

Hot glue will fix it :crossed_fingers:t2:

:fu: Thanks Steve mad me laugh :joy: :joy:

1 Like

PMSL wasn’t quite that bad :rofl: :rofl:

Yah just looking now on Amazon for heat gun and Heat srink …

Well, I could say I was pulling off some fandango trick and wiped out but no. I was launching from the back of Farm trailer so the Quad was quite close(not to close). It has some kind of issue were it will sit ticking over then all of a sudden will power up for a split second jump up and cut out :man_shrugging:t3:

Once in the air you get a blip were it will judder a coup[le times other than that its fine.

So I thought it might be best if I take of forward rather then straight up hence I went full chat into the back of 1 of the Farm trailers :man_facepalming:t3:

Good to see you hit the air brake just in time

1 Like