Following a vehicle

To better explain what I mean about waypoints and curves …

You would fly to, and record, the three waypoints … and then use the curve radius for WP2 to make it what you want.

It could be low value and tight ….

… or high value and further away …

4 Likes

In the mobile app, you can also draw your route and the app creates the waypoints …

1 Like

I bought Litchi for my iPhone but now I use an Android as my “drone phone”. Do I have to pay for Litchi again?

1 Like

Ummm …. I believe so.

They often have a Black Friday deal … so next week might be worth waiting for.

3 Likes

:+1::+1:

2 Likes

Yup, I seem to recall having to chuck again for my Ipad Air, after buying the Android version.

1 Like

This looks really useful. Thanks :+1:t3:

1 Like

Really like the idea behind the video and the colours when you can’t see their van. Looked an icy morning

1 Like

The wires near the beginning are giving me a cold sweat! Like others above, though, I love the autumn frost.

1 Like

Thanks. I was hoping I could guess where they were going to pop out of the trees but I didn’t quite get it right. It was a very photogenic morning and -2 degrees.

It was far more scary afterwards. I could see from my position that I was a long way from the wires and the zoom made it look even closer.

Anyway, it was only 440V!

1 Like

Sadly no Litchi Black Friday deals. Do we have a GADC discount by any chance?

1 Like

Still got another week mate :wink:

3 Likes

Oh yeah, that was Amazon’s idea!

2 Likes

Black Friday is really NEXT Friday … still a chance!

(Ah - as Callum has already pointed out.)

It’s like Christmas … starts 3 years and a week before the event.

2 Likes

Yeah, I find that kind of thing more difficult, especially to keep it looking smooth without obvious speed changes. It’s just like everything, the more you practice it the better you get.