DJI Mavic Mini flymore combo + extras (boxed, as new) [SOLD]

I’m selling my barely-used Mavic Mini flymore combo if anyone here would like to grab a bargain.

Everything is boxed, as new, complete, and in mint condition.

It even has other boxes, inside the box :scream:

Prop guards have never even been opened.

Complete with genuine DJI hard case.

All present and correct.

Three batteries, charging hub, spare thumb screws for the controller, three packs of spare props.

Also included is my fold-flat dual USB charger, along with the original DJI charger.

Little-known fact, the official DJI charger that comes with the fly more combo doesn’t actually fit in the hard case. How mad is that? This fold-flat charger sits nicely in the case, under the charging hub. All controller cables are included too (not shown in this pic) for Android, Apple, USB-C. Also included is a MicroSD card so you can use it from the get go.

Mini :heart_eyes:

I’l also throwing in my official DJI propellor holder (these aren’t supplied with the combo).

This allows you to protect the props nicely while the drone is in your pocket.

All this kit stands me in at £490 when it launched (so it’s less than one year old).

Price for GADC members?

£340 including fully insured delivery, or, you’re welcome to do a socially-distanced collection from my doorstep in Wigan :blush:

Will leave it here for a week (as I hope it goes to a member) before taking it to eBay :+1:t2:

6 Likes

Only thirty minutes air time!

I told you it was barely used and as new :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Price reduced to £250 + postage costs.

5 Likes

What is your reason for selling if you’ve only flown it for 30 minutes please?

This is his reason …

… plus the other 4 drones that he has in he fleet. :rofl:

1 Like

I’m interested in buying this please.

1 Like

I’m interested in buying this but would like to ask a few more questions if I may…

Absolute bargain, I’d buy it but then I’d have 2 :joy:

1 Like

Hi.

Hope you still have this? I’m sat in the car warming the engine already and could be with you in little over half-an-hour?

Thanks.
Carl

I’m just waiting to hear back from @DJSAINT

If I’ve not heard back in 24hrs, you’ve got second refusal @OnAirVision

2 Likes

That sounds very fair. I’ll turn the engine off now then and hope I see you tomorrow. I can collect and am only just over 30 mins away.
Thanks,
Carl

2 Likes

I’ve got one for £250 from a guy who lives nearer to me so - thanks but no thanks. It’s all yours mate.

1 Like

@DJSAINT not a problem :+1:t2:

@OnAirVision you have a DM :slight_smile: