FPV Competition - Split S 14-6 to 3-7 Vote for the winner

James said was too jerky, and said over the stream be better… lol

Thats a plane… I got a lovely nose dive FPV with a ZoHD if that’d do… points 3 and 4 missing :smiley: :smiley:

Edit: Oh and half plane missing too :wink:

Staff by them as finessed split s’s as improvement and with obstacles from the original one. Then again today did use a goalpost at the time

1 Like

Lovely and smooth pal :+1: a massive improvement on your first efforts :ok_hand:

Stand By even*

GleefulCircularFrigatebird-max-1mb

Some classy daring moves submitted here
And shame on you if you didn’t enter

tumblr_8ca7f6fb56acdd7f40f8fd11f3f89c9e_bb825730_400

Vote here for your favourite(s) split-s, with the winner choosing the next trick.
Any trick is ok, and you’ll have extra time to practice the next one so feel free to pick a tricky one, or even a combo if you like :wink:

Voting ends Saturday night

DistortedPassionateGalapagossealion-size_restricted

The poll is showing the results as soon as you vote. That doesn’t usually happen, does it?

Nice font though. :wink:

I think it does…

The RTF polls definitely don’t. Different branches of ChallComm. :grin:

2 lefthanded and 5 right. Are you lefters left handed @SirGunner @Dorje ?

Nope, right handed actually!

I try and practice tricks going both left and right as much as possible to overcome handedness bias.

1 Like

Just to add to the mix, I’m right-handed, but flying mode 3 puts roll on the left stick. :person_shrugging:

Looking at my flight videos, clockwise circles is my default pattern :person_facepalming:, so I guess it just goes along with that.

I try to mix it up and also have persuaded Brendan to do so… This because watching back videos where we turn the same way every time makes me dizzy… :slight_smile:
I’ll have to try to reverse the Split S as well…

I did try a split s the opposite way, ended in smashed runcam thumb lens! Lol

Nope right handed, I tried both ways and just submitted the one I thought looked most pleasing :laughing:

1 Like

I forgot you fly the ‘wrong’ way lol

We have joint winners!

photo-finish-poop

And joint losers

200 (11)

So @gunja99 @SirGunner please agree on the next trick. As hard or easy as you want, singles, combos etc.

And FPV guys, check out the GADC 5th birthday competition that starts next week. Its not designed for camera drones. Its a treasure hunt so anybody can win real money!

1 Like

Congratulations @gunja99 I voted for yours :star_struck: and yey I finally (Joint) won one :grin: well done everyone and thanks for the votes :ballot_box:

What if both @gunja99 and I choose one trick each and we make it a combo :thinking:

1 Like

Thanks all and yay at last joint winner. I was thinking combo or an orbit… I. Crap at orbits…

1 Like