…or should that be 201? Whatever. Now I have all my quads basically configured and flying it’s time to start looking into extra controls. For example, I don’t have turtle mode on any of them, which I suspect might be useful.
Let’s start with what I have. My 3 main quads are now on CRSF, all using the same ‘model’ on the transmitter. They are
- GEPRC 4" Crocodile Baby LR with GPS
- Nazgul V2 5" - currently no GPS but I do have a module that I intend to fit to it
- Darwin79 3" - no GPS and never will have
My TX is a Radiomaster TX12 with the following switches
- A - momentary - currently does nothing (also doesn’t cause a reaction in BF Receiver page - may be a wiring issue from when I replaced the TX main board)
- B - 3 position toggle - currently does nothing (also doesn’t cause a reaction in BF Receiver page - may be a wiring issue from when I replaced the TC main board)
- C [AUX2] - 3 position toggle - Air(Acro)/Level/Horizon
- D [AUX3] - momentary - pre-arm/buzzer
- E [AUX1] - 3 position toggle - Off/Off/Arm
- F [AUX4] - 3 position toggle - assume nothing (it may be set for failsafe/RTH on the Croc)
There are also 2 rotary switches S1/S2 that don’t cause a reaction in the BF Receiver page.
Here’s a thought - because the config in BF is set to AETR1234 does that mean I only get the 4 AUX channels? Surely not.
I suppose the first couple of things I’d be looking at would be turtle mode and a switch to disable Air mode.
But first I need to charge a battery because the damn thing won’t stop beeping at me.