FPV must have accessories?

They look interesting Deano how long do they take to discharge roughly?

Hours lol discharging is one of the worst most time consuming parts of the hobby so make sure you fly all your packs if you can to avoid it lol

Not always possible though so get used to it as well lol

1 Like

I will fly all of my packs for sure… IF I don’t crash in the first 3mins and break my Quad beyond use (which is a very likely possibility judging by my sim flights) :rofl:

1 Like

One of these, modified for the retrieval of drones from trees

4 Likes

And just in case it didn’t sink in the first time I said it.

PROPS! LOTS AND LOTS OF PROPS! :rofl:

3 Likes

I bulk brought my props from banggood dirt cheap on there :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Good idea Martin :+1:t2:

1 Like

Don’t worry Deano it’s sunk in mate lol I have 5 sets on order to start me off and then I will look for a bulk buy too :grin:

1 Like

Any recommendations on props by the way? Beginner props rather than the expensive pro ones until I get the hang of it lol

1 Like

all props are cheap, compared to the FPV hobby :laughing: :laughing:

2 Likes

Obviously buy props to fit your frame so 5 inch props

Then you’re looking at the pitch of the prop a higher pitch prop will give more thrust but will be less efficient. Lower pitch props will be more efficient and would be more suitable for cruising rather than tight and aggressive turns.

1 Like

You’re not wrong there Steve mate :grin: There’s always something else you need lol

1 Like

In my experience 2nd wives are more understanding, I think they realise that the first one is the hardest to get rid of.

3 Likes

The ones I’m looking at are 5450 I think Deano? I’ll go check

These props are very nice to fly with. Also come in yellow I think :laughing:

2 Likes

Do they not come in a nice scarlet red to match my motors on take-off or a muddy brown to match my motors on landing? :rofl:

2 Likes

I use these :+1: :+1:
only £2.50 a set of 4

1 Like

Yes, red to take-off but how the hell are you going to get up there to change them to brown for the landing :thinking: :thinking:

3 Likes

Either will be fine Steve as long as they match on take off or landing (crashing) lol

1 Like

Or the colour of Steve’s finger.

1 Like