FPV package Drone best buy

I’m amazed you guys haven’t offered to build one…?

Found these, any advice on controller or goggles price etc please

1 Like

Honestly to advise I the right kind of craft we need to know what you want to do with it!

Controller I would recommend the tx16s

Goggles depends on if you want to go analog or digital…

Oh and Budget!

Indoor office buildings etc say £400 want some good goggles as wear glasses? Varifocals is that a problem or can you get round it ?

Ok so £400 is a very tight budget. Quad wise your probably looking at a cinewhoop.

Controller the betafpv controller is a pretty good cheep controller.Google’s I would look at Ev800d
Charger something by isdt and some 800mah 4s packs

But bear in mind you won’t be doing flips n rolls with a cinewhoop

Ok food for thought thanks for your help
everyone :+1:

If you want to have a more in depth discussion drop me a pm :slight_smile:

LOL just bought the iflight green hornet,great and fairly nimble. great for practice,and,being ducted,not much problem with the odd crash…in my case,very often. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :wink: Also they do this in a 6s and a 4s version,i bought the 6s version,as you can also fit a 4s… :+1: :+1:

Hi, I’d seriously look at a BETA FPV they have x2 kits. I’d be inclined to go for the Advanced one as there is a better done. Not sure about a GoPro though, but they’re cheap enough at about £155.

Simon

Thanks @eastsuffolkdrone looks a great try out kit for the price, are batteries and charger extra ?

Regards
Mark

OK Mark, x2 batteries come with it as does a charger. The only downside is the flight time which is about five minutes. YouTube: A Good all in one FPV Drone Kit for Beginners - BETAFPV RTF Advanced Kit Review - YouTube

Simon

The betafpv will not carry a GoPro. Even a naked one!

Hi @eastsuffolkdrone yes I’ve watched that video thanks for your help

Cheers
Mark

:call_me_hand:

How much have you forked out now Tony? :blush:

I HAVE forked out WAY too much!!! i have skyzone oled goggles ,8 quads including a cine whoop,various “5” builds,and some “3” builds. my latest is a TBS “5” which is capable of 100mph plus…
i must be feckin mad!!! still learning how to fly the bloody things,oh and a jumper T18 and T 16…
now toying with the idea of DJI goggles and airsense kit… :grimacing: :grimacing: :wink: :wink: :rofl: :rofl:

Jees you got way to much money. Well, you did have.
When are you gunna pop my speed record? @Steviegeek is going to try with a wing soon.

This hobby certainly does drain the old bank account that’s for sure! So much I want to buy but no money to buy it :rofl: :man_facepalming:t2:

Banggood need to do credit :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

No they don’t!! :rofl:

2 Likes