FPV package Drone best buy

Hi All
I’m looking to purchase an FPV package Drone which could mount a Go Pro any advice would be appreciated

Regards
Mark

I think @DeanoG60 has ordered something that will do it. You’ll need to print or buy the gopro mount though

1 Like

I’ve ordered the iFlight Nazgul 5 V2 from banggood. Hasn’t arrived yet in fact it hasn’t shipped yet lol but that’s a bind and fly 5inch freestyle FPV drone that can take a GoPRO but the mount isn’t included so will need to be sourced elsewhere pretty sure banggood sell the mount as well.

If you’re new to FPV then you’ll need a transmitter and fpv goggles as well.

Here is the link to the BNF Nazgul5 V2 that I’ve ordered:

[£157.33]iFlight Nazgul5 V2 240mm 5 Inch 4S Freestyle FPV Racing Drone BNF/PNP Caddx Ratel Cam SucceX-E F4 45A ESC 2207 2750KV Motor RC Drones from Toys Hobbies and Robot on banggood

Hope this helps :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Hi Thanks for the info really looking for full package to be honest Goggles transmitter Go Pro mount

Regards
mark

Search for fpv rtf (ready to fly).
Here is one…

2 Likes

You’d just need goggles lol. Hard to find a ‘complete’ package.

1 Like

I was looking for a full kit but after doing ALOT of research I found that the kits are not that great and won’t grow with you into the hobby. I guess it depends on what you want out of it? I figured if I brought a transmitter first with a usb port to connect to a pc and a simulator to learn the basics on then I brought a set of goggles once I’d got reasonable on the sim I then brought a couple of micro drones I got a tiny whoop for indoor flying and I can highly recommend them they are soooooo much fun! And it binds to the transmitter I’d brought for the sim so win win. Then I picked up a 2.5inch toothpick drone for some outdoor flying before upgrading to the 5" I’ve just ordered. All of which will bind to the transmitter I brought to start with :+1:t2:

3 Likes

One option to look at is the Tinyhawk Freestyle 2 RTF package.

I have the TH Freestyle 1 and it’s one of my favourite sub 250gram quads as it feels just like a full 5inch size quad to fly. It runs off 1S and 2s, which for a beginner is great. You can start out on 1S to get your feet wet and progress to 2s when your confidence grows, and on 2s it’s quite a little rocket.

The controller and goggle supplied with this kit are basic but as you progress the quad can be bound to a hobby grade controller, I recommend the Radiomaster TX16S, and you will be able to use more sophisticated goggles while retaining the one supplied as a backup and/or something for spectators to use while you’re flying.

The other great thing about this quad is that it’s near indestructible due to the thickness of the carbon used and it’s low inertia. I’ve ploughed mine into a brick wall at full throttle and i didn’t even break a prop.

Regards

Nidge.

2 Likes

I managed to break an arm on the bottom plate of my TH Freestyle 2 :rofl: I have no idea how though lol

1 Like

And it won’t carry a gopro though @Mungmeister is after a ready to fly bundle that will carry a gopro. I’ve looked and can’t find one. Not sure they exist to be honest.

2 Likes

Cos you keep twating it on the floor mate :rofl:

1 Like

I’ve also been thinking about buying the Tinyhawk 2 RTF bundle (the whoop tinyhawk) as another indoor flyer and so that I’ve got a set of goggles for spectators lol not sure what I’d do with the controller though. Lol

1 Like

Probably :rofl:

1 Like

And your lipo is on top. Extra strain when you land at an angle. Cos of the weight.

2 Likes

I heard it’s well crap. The controller that is.

2 Likes

Hi.

Do not buy the wizard! The nazgul is a good bit of kit.

Based on what you have said so far you would do best in getting a transmitter and spending time in a sim before spending on anything else.

Tx16s is about the best bang for your buck tx wise atm.

Then your going to need charger. Quad, goggles. Batteries and props.

Like most things you can spend a lot or alittle

So a budget for total spend is worth having before getting started.

Also worth working out what kind of flying you want to do… freestyle. Racing. Videography… they all have different platforms that are better suited

So more information needed please!

Its a bit of a
tenor
How deep are your pockets
giphy

3 Likes

Ain’t that the truth lol

1 Like

Then double it, no treble it and add a bit on (then some more)

3 Likes

Ask @FIREFOX :rofl: