Framlingham Castle - Added to Castles and Fortifications in East of England

I have just added this to the map of places to fly your drone at Drone Scene:

Land owner permission requirements unknown.

Parking available in the town at several locations and at the castle itself. TOAL not allowed on English Heretage property, I found a place just outside the castle gates near to The Castle Inn

The originator declared that this location was not inside a Flight Restriction Zone at the time of being flown on 20/08/2022. It remains the responsibility of any pilot to check for any changes before flying at the same location.

2 Likes

I’ve flown here too @paulg0 :grin:

1 Like

I’ve flown here too @paulg0 :grin:

1 Like

I want to fly here @paulg0, I’ve added it to the list of places I want to fly :blush:

There are no parking or take off and landing markers on the map at this location. Could anyone that has flown here or knows the area add some useful markers to the map, please?

Hi @karfilmworks, it looks as though you’re quite new here :wave:t2:

Why not nip over to the Introductions category to say hello and tell us a bit about yourself :smiley: