Free FCC hack for DJI Mini 2, Mini 3 Pro with RC-N1, Mavic Air 2, Mavic Air 2S. Mavic 3... Android only

I do understand and agree you don’t goto work not be paid, i see people be stung for £64 is a wee bit of a joke don’t you think.

It would have been if I didn’t have it out for the air 2s at the time but still the fuffing around with binding. :roll_eyes:

It looks like this hack did work with the Mini 3 (This is the original posted above)

But I have just tried it and it seems the latest firmware has killed it :scream: :scream: :scream:

Update… It Does work on the Mini 3 pro with RC-N1

I couldn’t get it to work at first, so wondered if the latest RC-N1 firmware was the issue

After trying various older versions I still couldn’t get it to patch the exploit :scream: :scream:

But

Could it be my older tablet that I am using to run the hack?

Yes, with another Phone that has a USB C port it does work, even with the latest firmware on both the RC-N1 and the Mini 3

Just to clarify its a

Free FCC hack that works on the Mini 3 :grinning:

2 Likes

Good to see, great work @Sparkyws :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Still surprised DJI hasn’t closed the back door on this exploit yet! :person_shrugging:

I know I am in the wrong thread, please point me in the right direction.
I have the Mini2 (FW v1.02) and want the hack for NFZ (and any others) for free, anyone?
TIA!

Those are the paid goodies unfortunately, check out the threads on Drone Hacks for a paid solution

The Tin Foil trick is free :wink:

1 Like

It’s looking like the latest update for the RC-N1 has killed this FCC hack

I tried this morning as I was having signal lose on my Mini 3 pro

It didn’t work so later I will do some more tests and roll back the firmware to see if I can get it to activate

I will report back :+1:

Was that with DH Wayne

Read the thread :thinking::wink::joy::scream:

Sorry my bad ere errrrrr ummmm :man_running:t2::dash: see ya

Who else thinks @Kirky and @Sparkyws are like a married couple :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes it has, flew on friday and low signal 2 km away in field. Checked FCC gone.

If and when patch comes out will i eligible for this patch or will i be asked to cough up ££ again?

What controller, drone and fcc patch are your using currently?

I did some testing yesterday and downgraded the firmware on the RC-N1

This made no difference to the hack still not working

and as I can’t downgrade the Mini 3 :scream: as the latest firmware (01.00.06.00) has bumped the ARB up

then I can confirm the latest update for the Mini 3 Pro has killed the free FCC hack :cry:

1 Like

Has anyone found one that works (for free) since Wayne’s last post?

Any updates here on the FCC mod for the RC-N1?

Hi @dvsls, it looks as though you’re quite new here :wave:t2:

Why not nip over to the Introductions page, and say hello properly and tell us a bit about yourself. :+1:t2:

The mod is dead, DJi killed it

I haven’t updated my mini 2 for a few months, and it’s still working on that!
DJI Fly 1.9.9 & FW v01.07.0200

2 Likes