Free: Syma X500 batteries, props, charger, remote (X500, Z6, X30, HS175, D65) - NOW ENDED

I anyone needs or wants, I have:

• 3 Syma X500 or equivalent batteries 7.6v (2 never used)
    I believe the following use the same battery X500, Z6, X30, HS175, D65
  • remote for X500,
  • charger x1 for these batteries
  • USB 1 to Micro cable
  • props x 5 sets
  • hard case for X500

available for a good home, just let me know.
I am located in Bridgwater so happy for collection, or will post to you.
these are not listed anywhere else, but will probably go on freecycle in the new year, or when I get around to it.

2 Likes

Hi. I would love to have the Syma spares, please, if still available. I have a X500 buried in the loft somewhere since I bought a DJI P4. Would be great to extract it and get it flying again especially with more than one battery! Happy to pay postage as I don’t expect to be in Somerset anytime soon.
Cheers
Moss

2 Likes

Ok, @Phuz its yours, pm me details and I’ll get it posted as soon as I can after Christmas.

1 Like

Many thanks, PPL.
My Address is:
(Admin: Personal details removed for your own security.)
Happy Christmas and a Prosperous 2023
Phuz

I have taken a screenshot of the address, so you can remove it if you feel the need

1 Like

@Phuz It has been posted, expect 3 business days. Don’t worry about the postage :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@PPL Is this transaction complete now? and the items offered are no longer available?

Sorry, yup it is gone

1 Like

Title updated

1 Like

Many thanks, I look forward to receiving the package.
Phuz

Hi Paul
Many thanks for the Syma parts. It may be a while before I can check them out as we have had a number of household problems over Xmas, i.e. flooded kitchen, boiler breakdown, W/Machine failure, etc. and noisy dehumidifiers and dry-out fans! Maybe after Easter?!
Phuz (Moss)

1 Like

That’s just typical, when you’ve spent your money, everything breaks.
Glad that it all arrived though.

1 Like