Friendly Fun Edit Comp 22Jan-29Jan

14/15th century building, thought it needed a bit of the dramatic look!

2 Likes

Nice job Sam :+1:t2:

1 Like

1 Like

A couple of great edits there Ned :+1:t2: what did you use to add the night sky mate?

1 Like

Thanks.

That was exactly the response I was looking for.

You know that rule about not adding things?.. I like to think of it as more of a replacementā€¦

You know how some folk, me included, removed the orange safety barriers in the last edit?.. couldnā€™t that be viewed as the addition of grass?

Sorry to be difficult.

Ned

2 Likes

I added grass and tree branches on mine!
Nice atmospheric edits mate

2 Likes

It be mutiny I tell ye! Argh me hearties! :skull_and_crossbones: :parrot: :pirate_flag:

1 Like

Hey Ned Iā€™m not sure that removing a small detail and replacing it with the exact same as the surround to tidy up an image can be compared to changing an entire sky or pasting in completely new elements :grin:
Im afraid Iā€™ve got to go with the masses on this one and stick with editing the existing image, otherwise where do you draw the line?
Iā€™d love to have 2 categories 1 for standard edits and 1 for extreme edits but it will just be too much to run 2 edit comps and 2 votes every week mate :confused:

1 Like

Goodbye starry starry night :cry:

2 Likes

Canā€™t do that, it would be adding a feature :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Starry starry night can stay Ned it just canā€™t be appreciated in the way of a vote lol

1 Like

Been a really busy week so last minute edit :grimacing:

1 Like

The Vote is live for this weeks edit comp. Some great edits again this week, well done guys :+1:t2:
Anyone can vote whether you entered an edit or not and you can vote for as many or as few edits as you like.

Sorry Steve, I missed your replyā€¦

Iā€™d be surprised if anyone had a problem with a single open voteā€¦ well, I know I wouldnā€™t.

Ned

1 Like

No worries Ned if everyone is OK with that Iā€™m fine with it too. What does everyone think?

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a single open vote right there! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Haha :rofl:

2 Likes

Iā€™m good with that :+1:

3 Likes

Vote for how to vote! :rofl: Please add your vote below

• Single open vote
  • Single closed vote
  • Multi open vote
  • Multi closed vote