Frustrating - How to move video/photos from drone to phone. Mavic 2

One question how the hell do you get your video and photos of your drone onto your phone?

Using the GO4 app or Litchi or something else?

And are you using iOS or Android?

Using GO4

Turn on the drone and the controller and link your phone….

Once connected click editor

In there select videos/photos

Select the clip(s) and bottom left download to device.

Hope this helps

To help eliminate this in the future enable this feature in the camera settings.

Note: this can fill your phones storage pretty quickly.

2 Likes

I’m on I phone and go 4 I’ve just tried the way described and the message I got was camera disconnected

1 Like

Is your phone plugged in as if your just about to fly?

1 Like

And the drone switched on

3 Likes

May take a few minutes to sync, won’t show straight away. :+1:t4:

1 Like

Hi i think we’re at cross wires my equipment is mavic 2 pro and smart controller cheers

1 Like

Ahhh didn’t see a mention of SC 🤦🏽 Never used or seen one. :disappointed_relieved:

Shoutout:
Any smart controller guys in the @group-mavic-2

But you said you were on iPhone and go4 not the smart controller

2 Likes

I’m guessing Keith, you don’t have access to a PC/Mac? :thinking:

If you do, you could also offload them on to that direct from the drone and play around with them then put them on your phone from there as a work around. :+1:t4:

3 Likes

I’m really confused now too :grimacing:

Such great instructions by @McSteamy2010 :pensive:

Is the question then, “How do you copy photos and videos from a DJI Smart Controller over to an Apple iPhone?” :thinking:

If that is the question, I’d take the SD card out of the drone and buy a card reader for the phone:

3 Likes

Me too, although the amazon flavoured ones are about a tenner ;o)

2 Likes

i view the images and download them on the sc and they transfer straight to a folder on my phone (Android)

2 Likes

Interesting…

Go4 on your phone signed in on the same log in details as the SC

And they sync ?

Liking that. :+1:t4:

1 Like

Here we go Keith … have a watch

1 Like

I’m not sure if I replied if not? Can I thank you all the problem is solved and my marriage it’s hard to explain to a wife of 43 years that you go out and take videos and photos of we’re you’ve been all day then when she ask let’s have a look you can’t show her :triumph: thanks again to all

1 Like

That’s great, what solved it? :thinking:

1 Like

I had a trusting ex wife just like that ;o)

2 Likes

The way you all explained it simple? You don’t use iPhone and smart controller together it clicked when you said I thought I said iPhone and go4 no mention of smart controller you see every thing I watched on YouTube used smartphone then introduced smart controller I thought you at to use together me the muppet thanks again to all

1 Like