FS: Apple iPad Mini 4 boxed with Otterbox case - NOW SOLD

Bought this a couple of weeks ago - it’s practically brand new - but decided to stump up for a Smart Controller so I’m going to be using that and the iPad is spare. It’s the 4G/Wifi/32Gb model.

Paid £279 for the iPad, £30 for the case. Less than two weeks old. £250 plus P&P?

Could you ensure that all the information requested for items for sale is provided?

Information that’s missing can be added in a reply in this thread.

Many thanks! :+1:

1 Like

Is there a typo in the specs, or in the title @welly ?

A Mini 4 with 32Gb and Cellular? Bought new for £279?

Missing info:

Location - Leeds, West Yorks.
Delivery or collection is fine - it can be sent via UPS/DPD or other courier of your choice. Delivery costs will be roughly £10 but will confirm on sale.

1 Like

No typo, that’s what I paid from an eBay seller. Is that too much or too little? I thought it was reasonable if not a little bit of a bargain.

Ah, did you buy it second hand then?

What’s the ‘A’ number on the back of the iPad?

And are you open to offers? :slight_smile:

No, it was brand new - box was sealed :slight_smile: It’s A1550. I’d be open to offers but don’t really want to drop much too below what I’m asking for it as it isn’t old and hardly used! Would certainly be happy to cover postage at least.

Hi, can you clarify…

I’m not sure of exact condition, can you clarify please :smile:

Thanks
Steve :slightly_smiling_face:

One of those two! I got it two weeks ago, took it out of the sealed box, have used it a handful of times :slight_smile: Then after looking longingly at the Smart Controller, I put an order for that so this is now surplus to requirements and the ebay seller won’t take it back.

1 Like

@FlyteMode your comment was removed re:

1 Like

Did you ever sell this @welly?

Hello! I did, I ended up sticking it on ebay. Got what I asked for :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good news - title changed to reflect sale